Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Perfectly Unperfect Story

Kahlil Gibran, one of the most famous poet with his wise word and extremely beautiful poem once said, "a poem is not a statement that can be said or state, a poem is a song from a bleeding wound or a smiling lips".

Even im not really a Kahlil Gibran worshipers, but i believe him. That's why i made poem all the time. When im happy, i make a party with my poem. When im sad, i pour it in my poem. When im in love, im crazy of poem. When im brokenhearted, i cry in my poem.

For a poet like me, making a poem is clearly not a wasting time activities at all. I always feel better after writing my poem. 1 hour, 2 hour, even a half day long i spent to make a perfect poem. More time i spent, more satisfied i'd be. Usually i made poem on afternoon, accompanied by a suitable love or breakup songs that increase my dramatic side. And last but not least, coca cola.

I made my poem with my heart, beyond my wildest imagination of word. And i hope that poem will be able to touch many peoples heart, especially the one which is become the inspiration of that poem itself.

and this is one of my brokenhearted poem, i hope that special someone notice this even not today, tommorow, or the day after tommorow..

PERFECTLY UNPERFECT STORY




0 comments:

Ikutan Komentar