Saturday, May 4, 2013

Life Dilematics


Hey guys, this Saturday i will share about my story of how difficult to make a decision if there’s so much things to choose. When there are many things you can choose, what’s the one you will go for?

Well, i have a boyfriend. We’ve been dating since senior high school, 
The place where we're fallin love.
till now we’ve been together for about 2 years for sure. At the beginning it’s all going so smooth, i’m happy, he’s happy, we met at school everyday, going home together and many more things that we do together as a happy couple.

The problem now is i’m start to getting bored. Now i’m on college, i see many many other extraordinary boys, the band members boys, the otomotive boys, the leader boys, and so on.. they were so adorable.. i like to have them in front of my eyes, i like to see them because how cool they are.. 
there’s one boy that so perfect for me, he is sundanese so he speak so “medok” with his sunda tones, it make him so cute for me. And he also taller than me, just as i want it. He always wearing cool stuff and clothes, even sometimes he wearing a riddiculous one it seems okay and make him cuter than usually. Oh ya! He have a car and clearly he can drove it -_- and his car was a modified car, as i know i’m also a modified car lovers. And the last he has a very charming and childish face,i like it soo much <3

But then i realized, there’s some more boys that i want them so much in my life. 
Taylor Lautner make me dying !
They are Taylor Lautner, Mark Foster, Zayn Malik, and Niall Horan. 

These guys are like my own brand of heroin, can't life without saying their name. i've never bored to see their same photo again and again. 
i also wanna put a very super big posters of them, so i can see it everytime i want!



Mark Foster make me can't breath.
Im gettin very confused of this. I love my boyfriend, but i like to see my college crush everyday and maybe have a dinner with him ;P and i want Taylor and Mark so much to be the part of my life, i feel that i’m dying to meet them, i’ll do anything to be with them.


Zayn Malik was too perfect to be true.
So.. ‘till now i just can’t figure it out what exactly happen here,in my heart and my mind. For sure,i don’t want all of them to be my soulmate, i just want one. The one that make me worth enough and the one that will never leave me. A boy that can make me proud to having him. I don’t know, maybe my boyfriend,or my crush,or maybe my idols J

Or maybe someone else??

Just wishing the best for my choice J
See ya! ~FOZ~

0 comments:

Ikutan Komentar