Monday, June 30, 2014

All That Left

I don’t have a wonderful big heart full of love for you, for God sake it been carried by me for nearly 20 years. It was now full of stabbed, wound, dirty, cheated spotted, it been stitched everywhere. It’s not a whole perfect but powerful enough to love you with all its power that left.

I’m not giving an innosence lie-free words for you to trust. My words are my weapons, it’s full of lie, missunderstanding, and trap. I used to use it to fight anyone who against me. But trust me when i said “i love you”, it was me.. unarmed..

I’m not a girl that willing to provide you with any of glamorous expensive facility or a girl who loved to dress fancy and bring you to a high class party. I’m just a girl who loved to tied my hair up, wear a shirt, jacket, jeans, and kets then ride my motorcycle as cool as possible. I’m far from perfect, even i always dream to be a Victoria Secret Angel (FYI: it’s possible), a bunch of girls that i think have the most closest look of “Perfect” word. In fact i just need one people to admit that i am perfect, and it was you. Let me be your Victoria Secret Angel.

I’m not promising anything for you. I have nothing. Even this heart, it’s broke. This believing-in-honesty things? It’s expired. A perfect body? Nope, its too far.

But just so you know, i love you with all that left. I just can promise you this, with all that imperfection i’ll always try to make it perfect. Just help me J

-FOZ-

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I don't care if it sick, dirty, bloody ,and already sewn everywhere. I can still feel the warmth was more than enough. let me in deeper, I promise I will not break anything in it. i will take care of you from inside. I believe they will heal by itself if it is given enough time to recover. I have been torn apart by the past but my heart waiting for you to coming so it recover it self for you. after you came my heart was more than ready for you. so here i am, jump in your life. to help you feel better

of course we have to be better, not because any of us are not perfect, but to make us more perfect, I should be better, You also need to be better. the world will change and that change will require adjustments, no adjustment is only something that we will be forgotten. but even if you not able to be better I will stay with you because you are a miracle one time in millions of years of my life. i love you.

stay close to me

Ikutan Komentar